Kodak Ektar H35N Half-Frame Film Camera
- Glazed Pink
- Glazed Blue
- Glazed Orange
- Striped Green
- Striped Silver
- Striped Black
- 35mm Half-Frame Film Camera
- For Color and Black & White Film
- Fixed-Focus Wide-Angle Lens
- Built-In Flash
- Optical Viewfinder
- Uses 1 x AAA Battery
Looking For Fresh Appearances?
Here comes two stylish series, the metallic glazed and the matte striped design. The former adds a touch of playfulness to your camera, while the striped pattern gives out a low-key lavish feeling. The H35N not only delivers exceptional image quality but also boasts a voguish design, making it the perfect chic accessory in the room.
Built-in Star Filter
The filter is used to create four-beam flares on beaming spots. Commonly used in shooting night illuminations, reflections on water surfaces, and scenes with tiny light sources.
Coated, Improved Glass Lens
One element of acrylic lens is replaced by glass lens which helps to sharpen the clarity of the images.
Bulb Function (Long Exposure)
With the use of a tripod, it helps to capture the trail of moving objects.
For best results, use a tripod to keep your camera steady and activate the bulb shutter to support long exposure photography.
- Half-frame design provides twice as many images per roll. A film roll with 36 exposures will yield 72 half-frame photos.
- A built-in star filter creates a four-beam flare when photographing tiny light sources.
- An upgraded and coated lens sharpen the clarity of your images.
- Bulb mode works for long exposures and capturing the light trails of moving objects.
- Use the built-in tripod hole to keep your camera steady during long exposures.
*Cable release and tripod are not included with the product.