7Artisans 60mm F2.8 APS-C Macro Lens
- MOUNT AVAILABLE: SONY NEX / FUJI X
- MOUNT IS SUBJECT FOR AVAILABILITY
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 90mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/16
- 1:1 Magnification, 10.2″ Min. Focus
- Floating Elements System
- Manual Focus Design, De-Clicked Aperture
- 10-Blade Diaphragm
7Artisans 60mm F2.8 macro lens contains 8 elements in 7 groups. The floating system on the front glass can guarantee the excellent image quality at infinity and 1:1 macro condition. Even the macro scene is really small, you can also use an extension accessory to get a 2:1 to 3:1 macro image.
Sample Photos by Verstraeten Hans
Suitable for close-range shooting, the 60mm f/2.8 Macro from 7Artisans is a short-telephoto prime lens designed to excel with nearby subjects. Its life-size, 1:1 maximum magnification pairs with a 10.2″ minimum focusing distance and a floating elements design to achieve high sharpness and clarity throughout the focusing range. The lens also sports a manual focus design, benefitted by focus distance and depth of field scales, along with a de-clicked aperture ring for smooth, silent rotation to suit video applications. Additionally, a 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Short telephoto prime is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount and Fujifilm X mirrorless cameras and provides a 90mm equivalent focal length.
- Life-size 1:1 maximum magnification pairs with a 10.2″ minimum focusing distance to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Manual focus design, along with focus distance and depth of field scales, aids in precise focusing control.
- Floating elements design maintains consistent image quality and high sharpness throughout the focusing range.
- A 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- De-clicked aperture ring offers smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range, making it ideal for video applications.