7Artisans 25mm F1.8 Manual Focus Prime Fixed Lens
- APS-C Format
- 5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- Multi-Layer Lens Coating
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.1″
- Manual Focus and Aperture Rings
- Depth of Field Scale
- 12-Blade, Rounded Diaphragm
- 7 Elements in 5 Groups
- 46mm Front Filter Thread
- MOUNT AVAILABLE: SONY NEX / FUJI X
- MOUNT IS SUBJECT FOR AVAILABILITY
Compact and versatile, the Fujifilm X-mount 25mm f/1.8 from 7artisans is an all-manual lens well-suited for portraiture, reportage, and everyday shooting requiring a natural field of view. The bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field for isolating subjects with selective focus. Multi-layer coatings have been applied to individual glass elements to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, a rounded 12-blade diaphragm produces a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Compact prime is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 37.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers improved control over depth of field for selective focus applications.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 7.1″ away.
- Rounded 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.