USED: Sigma 8mm f/3.5 EX DG Fisheye Lens for Canon EF
- CONDITION: GOOD
- INCLUDES: LENS CAP, REAR CAP, POUCH AND BOX
- RFS: SHIFT TO FUJI
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- One SLD Element
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- 180° Angle of View
- Circular, Distorted Image
- 6-Blade Diaphragm
Presenting an impressively unique 180° angle of view, the Canon EF-mount Sigma 8mm f/3.5 EX DG Circular Fisheye is a creative tool for producing dramatically distorted, circular imagery. Benefitting the unique look of the lens is an advanced optical design that utilizes one SLD glass element to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity. A Super Multi Coating has also been applied to suppress lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy. Additionally, the lens also features a close 5.3″ minimum focusing distance of 5.3″, along with a 1:4.6 maximum magnification ratio, to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Circular fisheye lens is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 12.8mm equivalent focal length.
- Expansive 180° angle of view pairs with the fisheye design to render circular imagery within a black frame. This design also renders scenes with exaggerated distortion and curved lines for a creative, distinct aesthetic.
- One SLD glass element is featured in the optical design to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.3″ pairs with a 1:4.6 maximum magnification ratio for creating unique close-up imagery.
- Rear slot accepts cut gelatin-type filters.