SanDisk Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card 32GB
- 32GB Storage Capacity
- UHS-I / V30 / U3 / Class 10
- Max Read Speed: 100 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 60 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 30 MB/s
- Records Full HD, 3D, and 4K Video
- Built-In Write-Protect Switch
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 32GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 32GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 100 MB/s and write speeds max out at 60 MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device’s speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card’s data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software as well as a limited lifetime warranty.
- Save time with card offload speeds of up to 100 MB/s
- Write speeds up to 60 MB/s and read speeds up to 100 MB/s
- Good for shooting 4K UHD video and sequential burst mode photography
- Capture uninterrupted video with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions, this card is resistant to water, shock, X-rays, and temperatures ranging from -13 to 185°F.