PS 2Port VGA Switch
Out of stock
- Dimension: 111 x 77 x 24 mm
- Device Type: 2 Port VGA Sharing Switch
- Interface Type: 1 VGA Out, 2 VGA In
- Resolutions: with display device the corresponding
- Switching mode: Key switch
- Housing: Metal
- Power source is not needed, plug and play
- VGA cables are required, vga cables are not included in the package,
- Enables two computers to share one monitor, projector or, conversely, two monitors, projectors to share one computer not simultaneously.
- Enables two DVDs with VGA port to share one monitor, LCD or Plasma TV Set.
- Manual switching between computers or DVDs.
- Easy to install. No additional software needed. No power supply required.
- Female 15 pins VGA ports. Full shielded metal case. Anti-skid feet.
- Input Level:0.5-1Vp-p
- Output Resistance:75Ω
- HV Channel: Input Level 0.7-5Vp-p
- Support max. Resolution:1920×1440
- Do not support wide-screen 1440×900
- Plug and Play: no need extra power source
- Easily switching: 2 VGA input port connect with VGA device ,1 VGA output port connect with VGA Monitor, by pressing the switch button to choose device, press VGA 1 button to choose VGA 1 Device and stop VGA 2 device, press VGA 2 button to choose VGA 2 Device and stop VGA 1 device.
- Supports Resolution up to 1920 x 1440;
- Supports VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA & Multi sync monitors.
- Supports up to 10 meters (33 feet) transmission distance;
- Note: This VGA switch cannot send 1 VGA signal to 2 monitors at the same time (this is not a splitter).
- Enables two computers to share one monitor, projector or, conversely, Besides, it also can allow two DVDs with VGA port share one monitor, LCD or Plasma TV Set.