Hoya Pro1D ND8 Filters
- 67MM @ 1990
- 77MM @ 2390
- 82MM @ 2990
- Digital Multi-Coated/Both Sides of Glass
- Minimizes Flare/Ghosting On Sensors
- Ultra Thin for Use With Wide Lenses
- Knurled Frame for Easy Handling
- Permits Use of Wider Apertures
- Black Aluminum Filter Ring
- Hoya Optical Glass
- Use to Create Blurs/Special Effects
- Use With Film or Digital Cameras
- UV Protected Storage Case
This ND8 filter reduce the amount of light entering the lens so wider apertures can be selected, which is perfect for portraiture to reduce depth of field. Subject appears crisp and clear while the background becomes a soft blur. Also widely used for photographs of waterfalls and other nature scenes to emphasize movement.
Digital multi-coated filters greatly reduce the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections.
Black Almite Frame
Filters feature a black matte aluminum satin finish almite frame which reduces reflections.
Black Rimmed Glass
These filters are equipped with black rimmed glass to reduce the chance of light reflecting off the edge.
Low Profile Frame
Ultra thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses are also designed to hold a lens cap.
Knurling Edge Frame
These filters are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal.
UV Protected Case
Filter cases are UV protected to further lengthen the life of filters.