GoPro Max Lens Mod 2.0 – Hero 12 Black
Out of stock
- For GoPro HERO12 Black
- Max HyperSmooth Stabilization up to 4K60
- Increased 177° FOV
- Horizon Lock, 4x Slow-Motion
- Larger Vertical Capture
- Tool-Free Installation and Removal
Transform HERO12 into the ultimate POV camera.
- Includes Max Lens Mod 2.0 for HERO12, protective caps and cleaning cloth
- Ultra wide-angle digital lens options up to a 177° field of view at stunning 4K60 for the widest shots available in a HERO camera
- 4K60 Vertical Capture with Max Lens Mod expands your FOV up to 48% without needing to rotate the camera or adding any additional mounts¹
- Max HyperSmooth delivers unbreakable video stabilization in all video modes
- Smaller and lighter design than the previous Max Lens Mod, with a 2x more scratch-resistant lens
- Up to 4x slo-mo with jaw-dropping 1080p120 footage, catching epic details you’d never be able to see with the naked eye
- Easy, tool-free installation and removal
- Hydrophobic lens repels water, and waterproof to 16ft (5m) when installed on your GoPro³
The must-have upgrade
for ultimate POV.
This exclusive HERO12 Black accessory enables the widest, tallest and most thrilling POV shots possible—including an ultra wide, industry-leading 177° field of view—all in 4K60. And Max HyperSmooth provides unbreakable video stabilization in all video modes. This is the perfect upgrade for mountain biking, skiing and other action sports.
Ultra Wide Angles in 4K
Get an expansive field of view that’s 36% wider than HERO12 Black alone2 for amazing views of your bike or skis, and it makes the video look faster and more immersive—all in stunning 4K60.
Vertical Capture for Social Media
4K60 Vertical Capture dramatically expands your field of view by up to 48%1 without additional mounts or needing to rotate the camera for immersive POV that’s ready for social media.
177° In 4K60
New to Max Lens Mod 2.0, Max HyperView delivers a 177° field of view—that’s the widest view available in a GoPro, even compared to GoPro MAX shooting in single-lens mode—in stunning 4K60.
Truly Unbreakable Stabilization
Experience the most powerful video stabilization available in a HERO camera with Max HyperSmooth.
Available in all digital lenses, Horizon Lock keeps your footage steady even if your camera rotates 360°.
Experience our smoothest TimeWarp in stunning 4K with Horizon Lock.
Smaller, Lighter + Tougher
Plus it has a 2x more scratch-resistant lens than the previous Max Lens Mod.
It attaches simply with a twist—no tools required for installation.
A hydrophobic lens repels water to help keep your shots clear in and around water.
Get the epic POV shots you always wanted.
1Compared to HERO12 Black recording 16:9 aspect ratio footage with the Wide digital lens vs. HERO12 Black with Max Lens Mod 2.0 using the Max SuperView lens.
2Compared to HERO12 Black recording 9:16 aspect ratio footage with the Wide digital lens vs. HERO12 Black with Max Lens Mod 2.0 using the Max SuperView lens.
3Max Lens Mod 2.0 is waterproof, but is not recommended for underwater use due to image distortion.