Godox S2 Speedlite Bracket for Bowens
- Maximize Flash w/ Bowens Accessories
- Tilting Bracket with 5/8″ Receiver
- Non-Scratch Mounting w/o Touch-Fasteners
Adjustable to fit most speedlites, the Godox S2 Speedlite Bracket for Bowens is more compact and portable than the original S-type bracket and lets you maximize the potential of your on-camera flash while allowing you to use Bowens accessories. The bracket supports your flash either vertically or horizontally, employing non-scratching, light pressure rather than touch-fasteners or tape. Light modifiers such as reflectors, softboxes, and snoots mount to the front of the bracket as they would on a Bowens flash head. The bracket tilts nearly 180 degrees and has a 5/8″ receiver for stand mounting.
- No pre-assembly or post disassembly
- Mount speedlite vertically or horizontally
- Mounts with light pressure – no touch-fasteners
- Adjustable to fit most brands of speedlites
- Allows use of studio light modifiers like softboxes
- Umbrella input channel
- Compatible with full-size flash heads such as the Godox AD400Pro
New VersionS2 bracket is a better version of its predecessor, has less size and is more compact and portable than the original S type bracket.
Smart designHas no-slip surface, mounts with light pressure. Compatible with all Bowens-mount accessories. Unique speedlite mounting way: mounted horizontally or vertically by wrapping speedlite body.
BowensBowens mount adds most studio flash accessories, e.g. softbox, reflectors, beauty dish, etc Umbrella input hole is available and adjusting lighting direction with handle is supported.