Fujifilm XF 23mm f/2 R WR
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 35mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Super EBC Lens Coating
- Internal Focusing AF System
- Physical Aperture Ring
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Compact, fast, and weather resistant, this black wide-angle XF 23mm f/2 R WR Lens from Fujifilm is a great choice for those looking for a lightweight and effective imaging kit. Optimized for X-series mirrorless cameras equipped with APS-C sensors, this 23mm lens offers a classic 35mm equivalent perspective, a view much loved by street photographers. The lightweight design and fast f/2 aperture make it a great choice for those looking to stay discreet while shooting. Also, by using two aspherical elements in its optical construction, the lens is able to combat distortions and aberrations for a clear, sharp image. In addition, the 23mm lens uses a Super EBC coating to minimize flare and ghosting.
For fast, accurate focusing this lens utilizes an internal focusing stepping motor AF system which can lock on in as little as 0.05 seconds. Also, the lens offers tactile controls in the form of physical aperture and focusing rings. Additionally, the weather-sealed lens has a rounded 9-blade diaphragm for smooth bokeh.
- Nine rounded diaphragm blades contribute to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.
- A Super Electron Beam Coating has been applied to the lens for controlling ghosting and flare, and greater image clarity.
- The 10-element-in-6-group design includes two aspherical elements to minimize spherical aberrations and distortions for increased clarity and sharpness.
- Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 35mm, this prime lens provides a slightly wide-angle perspective that is useful in a wide variety of situations and well-suited to street photography.
- Fast f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over focus when working with shallow depth of field or selective focus techniques.
- The internal focusing stepping motor AF system delivers smooth, near-silent performance that can acquire focus as quickly as 0.05 sec.
- Weather seals are placed about the lens barrel to protect against dust, moisture, and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Minimum working distance of 9″ allows shooters to get close to their subjects.
COLORS AVAILABLE: Black & Silver