Canon PowerShot G7X Mark III
Out of stock
- 20.2MP 1″ Stacked CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- 2x Optical Zoom f/1.8-2.8 Lens
- 24-100mm (35mm Equivalent)
**Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Offering multimedia fluency within a compact design, the black Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III is a sleek camera distinguished by its advanced sensor design and flexible imaging capabilities. Its 20.1MP 1″ CMOS sensor uses a stacked design, which pairs with the DIGIC 8 image processor to realize especially fast focusing performance, full-resolution shooting at up to 20 fps, and UHD 4K30p video recording. Optically, the G7 X Mark III houses a 4.2x zoom lens, which covers a 24-100mm equivalent focal length range for wide-angle to short-telephoto fields of view. An f/1.8-2.8 maximum aperture range suits working in difficult lighting conditions as does an Optical Image Stabilizer, which compensates for the effects of camera shake. The camera’s slim design also incorporates a 3.0″ 180° tilting touchscreen LCD and has both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for wirelessly connecting to a mobile device.
20.2MP 1″ Stacked CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Processor
Featuring a large 20.1MP 1″ stacked CMOS sensor, along with a DIGIC 8 image processor, the G7 X Mark III offers notable imaging performance characterized by high speed and low noise. The stacked sensor design, coupled with the DIGIC 8 processor, affords especially quick focusing speeds, up to 20-fps continuous shooting, and UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p video recording. Also unique, this camera supports vertical video recording along with live streaming through YouTube, via a Canon iMAGE GATEWAY account, and the ability to use an external microphone and clean HDMI output further enhances recording quality.
4.2x Optical Zoom Lens
The versatile 4.2x optical zoom lens covers a wide-angle to short-telephoto 24-100mm equivalent focal length range and features an f/1.8-2.8 maximum aperture along with image stabilization to benefit handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. The fast-maximum aperture also affords greater control over depth of field for working with selective focus.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Rear 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen offers a large means for live view monitoring, reviewing imagery, and navigating the menu. Its intuitive touch design also permits working with Touch & Drag AF for easy focus point selection. Additionally, a 180° upward tilting design suits front facing vlogging and selfie shooting needs.
- An exposure compensation dial, as well as physical control rings and control dials, lend easily accessible, direct control over various shooting settings.
- In-camera battery charging, from a power bank, outlet, or computer, is possible via the USB port.
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi permit wirelessly transferring images to a linked mobile device and also afford remote camera control via the Canon Camera Connect app.