Boya Wireless Microphone BY-WM4 Pro
Out of stock
cameras consumer camcorders,PCs etc.
Designed for videographers on a limited budget and video hobbyists, BOYA BY-WM4 PRO system is a new generation
2.4 GHz wireless microphone, dual-Channel for capturing audio with dual subjects to your smartphones,
tablets, DSLR cameras, consumer camcorders, PCs etc.
It’s a compact and extraordinarily easy-to-use wireless microphone system for recording crisp and clear speech,
and interviews. Omnidirectional lavalier mic included is suitable for performers who which to exhibit freedom
of movement in their visual recordings. Additionally, the system offers a up to 60m (197ft) line-of-sight operation range.
BOYA BY-WM4 Pro-K1 consists of one compact body-pack transmitter (TX4 Pro), a portable receiver(RX4 Pro),
a Lavalier/lapel microphone, an omnidirectional lavalier microphone, a 3.5mm TRRS audio cable and a 3.5mm TRS audio cable,
which provides immediate out-of-the-box operability for anyone, making it ideal for video, podcast, and mobile journalism applications.
The receiver is built with 3.5mm mic and 3.5mm headphone output jacks. The bodypack transmitter includes a MIC jack and LINE IN jack.
– For mobile Journalists, Vloggers, YouTubers, Padcasters and more.
– Compatible with most of Audio/Video equipment’s, such as Smartphone, tablet, DSLR, small recorder, Audio Recorder, PC etc.
– Dual-channel receiver allows working two transmitters at the same time.
– Compact and lightweight bodypack transmitter and receiver
– Electret condenser, omnidirectional lavalier microphone
– With simple gain buttons and a power/pair button, the system is comfortably easy to use.
|RF Modulation:||GFSK (Gauss frequency Shift Keying)|
|Frequency band:||2.4GHz (2405-2478MHz)|
|Signal/Noise:||84dB or more|
|Distortion:||0.05% or less (32Ω,1 KHz,65mW output)|
|RF output level:||3mW|
|Earphone output level:||32Ω,65mW|
|Reception sensitivity:||-90dB +/- 3dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz|
|Audio input connector:||3.5mm mini jack|
|Operation range:||60m (197ft) (without obstacle)|
|Power requirements:||3V DC (Two AAA size batteries)|
|Consumption power:||Transmitter: 3V/70mA|
|Dimensions:||Receiver: 45x70x35mm (1.8*2.8*1.4 inches)|
|Transmitter: 45x70x35mm (1.8*2.8*1.4 inches)|
|Weight:||Receiver: 47g (1.7 oz)|
|Transmitter: 47g (1.7 oz)|