Benro TSL08AN00 Slim Aluminum-Alloy Tripod with Ball Head
- Slim-Profile Tripod
- Folded Width: 3.2″, Folded Length: 20.1″
- Load Capacity: 8.8 lb
- Max Height: 57.6″, Min Height: 15.7″
- Leg Sections: 4, Weight: 2.6 lb
- Reversible, Rapid Column
- Aluminum-Alloy Legs, Rubber Feet
- 1/2-Turn Twist Locks, Bubble Level
- Magnesium-Alloy Ball Head, 90° Tilt
- 360° Pan, Arca-Type Compatible Clamp
This TSL08AN00 Slim Aluminum-Alloy Tripod from Benro supports up to 8.8 lb and includes an Arca-type ball head with quick release plate. Designed to conserve space during storage and transport, the tripod measures 20.1″ long and 3.2″ wide when folded. Its 4-section legs each feature an independent spread, a 3-position angle lock, half-turn twist locks for rapid deployment, and a rubber foot to enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces. Together, the three legs can be extended and spread to raise the tripod from a minimum height of 15.7″ to a maximum height of 48.4″ or 57.6″ with its push-and-pull, rapid center column fully raised.
Cameras, lenses, or sport optics that are compatible with a 1/4″-20 mount can be connected to the included quick release plate. The quick release plate can be attached or removed from the integrated, Arca-type clamp located at the top of the head’s ball-and-socket joint by tightening or loosening the clamp’s knurled, locking knob. While the top of the quick release plate features a rubberized, non-slip platform, dual retaining screws are provided along its underside. Those retaining screws help prevent the quick release plate and an attached camera from accidentally sliding off when the clamp it is placed on is opened.
By loosening the ball head’s primary locking knob, the head’s ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position. Additionally, the primary locking knob controls the ability to pan the head 360°. For added versatility, the tripod’s center column is reversible, facilitating low-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod’s legs instead of above them.
Nylon, drawstring bag is provided for storage and transport.
Use and Handling
- Supports up to 8.8 lb
- Push-and-pull center column with ballast hook for rapid camera, lens, or sport optic positioning
- Can be set for a minimum height of 15.7″ to a maximum height of 48.4″, or 57.6″ with center column fully raised
- Center column is reversible, facilitating low-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod’s legs instead of above them
- Legs each feature 4 sections, a 3-position angle lock, half-turn twist locks for rapid deployment, and can be independently spread
- Legs can be locked at 21°, 55°, or 80° angles
- Rubber feet help to enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces
- Built-in bubble level
- Weighs 2.6 lb, measures 20.1″ long and 3.2″ wide when folded
- Hex key to adjust tension on leg hinges
- Aluminum-alloy legs
- Magnesium-alloy ball head with Arca-type quick release clamp
- Aluminum-alloy quick release plate with 1/4″-20 mount; rubberized, anti-slip surface; and dual retaining screws that prevent the base plate from accidentally sliding off when the clamp it is placed on is opened
- Drawstring bag for storage and transport