70mai Dash Cam Pro Plus + Rear Cam Set A500s-1
Out of stock
- Video resolution 2592 x 1944 pixels
- 140° wide viewing angle
- Up to 3-minute loop and automatic recording
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- ADAS Intelligent Steering Assist – track lane driving and detect distance from cars in front of you
- WDR technology for optimum exposure compensation and defogging for clearer shots during morning foggy periods
- Night mode for better recording with 3D DNR and HDR technologies
- Integrated GPS module for recording coordinates and current vehicle speed
- 70mai RC06 rear FullHD camera
70mai Dash Cam Pro Plus at a glance
• Video resolution 2592 x 1944 pixels
• 140° wide viewing angle
• Up to 3-minute loop and automatic recording
• Wi-Fi connectivity
• ADAS Intelligent Steering Assist – track lane driving and detect distance from cars in front of you
• WDR technology for optimum exposure compensation and defogging for clearer shots during morning foggy periods
• Night mode for better recording with 3D DNR and HDR technologies
• Integrated GPS module for recording coordinates and current vehicle speed
• 70mai RC06 rear FullHD camera
What’s new compared to the older 70mai Dash Cam Pro?
The most noticeable change is the integrated GPS module, which records the coordinates of your trip and can synchronize the date and time from satellites. The camera is also equipped with a more powerful NT96580 processor. The display is still 2-inches big, but finer resolution and quality, it is a new IPS 480×360, Dash Cam Pro type had a TN panel with a resolution of 320x240px.
Comprehensive car protection 24 hours a day
The 70mai Dash is not just another simple camera in the car, but an intelligent driving assistant and a fearless parking protector. When you start your car, the camera will turn on automatically and then you can use ADAS to alert you in real time of a head-on collision and LDWS, which is a lane departure warning system. Both of these features are ideal for long distances where drivers often lose attention. Even when parking, your car will not be unattended.
Because detail matters
The IMX335, f/1.8 from Sony guarantees high-quality recording even in low light and atmospheric conditions. With 2.7K resolution of 2592×1944 pixels and a wide 140° viewing angle, footage from your travels will be a beautiful video experience.
Easy to connect
The recording can be recorded locally on a MicroSD card with a capacity of up to 64 GB, or use the Wi-Fi hotspot option to connect directly to the camera and download the recording in real time to a mobile phone. An intuitive mobile application is ready for this purpose. Charge the camera from a conventional 12V car outlet.