USED: Nikon AF-S 24-120mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
- CONDITION: VERY GOOD
- INCLUDES: ORIGINAL LENS CAP, REAR CAP, SUNPAK UV FILTER
- RFS: SHIFT TO FUJI
- Nikon D-type design provides precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure processes.
- G-type NIKKOR is designed exclusively for use with Nikon SLR models where aperture is controlled from the camera body.
- 2 aspherical lens elements for low distortion.
- 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements for minimized chromatic aberration.
- Internal Focus (IF) design for smoother focusing and great body balance.
- Nikon VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
- Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 3 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- Exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables ultra-high-speed auto focusing with exceptional accuracy and powerful super-quiet operation.
- Rounded diaphragm to make out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
- First Nikon wide-angle zoom lens with Vibration Reduction (VR).
- Compact and lightweight.