Nikon AF Zoom 70-300mm f/4-5.6G Lens
Out of stock
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to 32
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Auto and Manual Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 4.9′
- Filter Diameter: 62mm
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
*2 YEARS NIKON WARRANTY
**Price is subject to change without prior notice.
The AF Zoom 70-300mm f/4-5.6G Lens from Nikon is a great solution if you are looking for a versatile telephoto zoom for FX- or DX-format DSLRs that’s easy to carry and compact enough to keep on your camera as you wander the streets or hillsides. Lightweight, comfortable and easy to use with a wide zoom ring, this lens is effective for portraiture and for magnifying distant subjects. On DX-format cameras, its 35mm focal length equivalence is 105-450mm.
Built-in aperture control enables simple auto exposure or manual setting from the camera body. Autofocus is quick and accurate on most Nikon cameras and a ring on the front of the barrel provides precise manual focus control. The minimum focus distance is 4.9′ throughout the zoom range. Nikon’s Super Integrated Lens Coating improves light transmission and reduces flare and ghosting for sharp, high contrast photos and video.
Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, and D5500 cameras, and the lens may be used with manual focus only. Be sure to check your camera’s lens-compatibility information before selecting a new lens.
- Compact and lightweight 4.3x zoom lens ideal for candids, portraits, travel and sports photography.
- D-type design provides precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure process.
- Super Integrated Lens Coating improves light transmission, reducing ghosting and flare.
- Nine-blade rounded diaphragm helps to create pleasing out-of-focus highlights.