Fujifilm XF 200mm f/2 R LM OIS WR + TC1.4 Teleconverter
Out of stock
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 305mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Two ED Elements, One Super ED Element
Super-fast F2 Telephoto Lens
Offering outstanding performance and beautiful bokeh
The lens is made of 19 elements in 14 groups, including one large-diameter super ED lens element and two large-diameter ED lens elements to minimize chromatic aberration. High-precision polishing technology, developed for broadcast lenses, has been used to prepare the large-diameter lens elements to achieve outstanding image-resolving performance and creamy bokeh. This element is produced with an accuracy of less than 0.1μm High-speed AF is made possible thanks to the lightweight focus lens group and the use of linear motors.
Powerful image stabilization performance
The lens offers 5.0-stop image stabilization performance in accordance with CIPA. The lens recognizes shooting conditions, e.g. panning or on tripod, and automatically applies optimum image stabilization control.
Easy AF operation
- Focus Preset Function* instantaneously changes the focus to a preset position to capture your main subject with ease without having to make focal readjustments.
- Focus Range Selector switch limits the shooting distance range for autofocusing. Activating this function narrows down the range of shooting distance and delivers high-speed AF when shooting a subject at the distance of 5 meters or greater.
- The Focus Control button* is positioned at the tip of the lens barrel. Use the Focus Select switch to assign a function of your choice, such as Focus Preset, AF-ON and Focus Lock.
- Focus Control button
- Focus Range Selector switch
- Focust Select switch
- SET Button
Fast, silent, and highly accurate autofocus
The lens uses linear motors to achieve fast, silent, and high-precision AF performance.
There is also a new mechanism that fixes the focus motor group when the camera is not in use, which reduces any vibrations that may occur from the linear motors’ magnets being disengaged.
Advanced durability able to withstand various shooting conditions
The lens is lightweight yet robust, thanks to its magnesium alloy construction. The barrel is sealed at 17 places to make the lens resistant to dust, moisture, and low temperatures down to -10 degrees Celsius. The front lens element is coated with fluorine to repel water and dirt, adding extra durability so that the lens can be used outdoors with peace of mind. The matte silver color reduces the risk of the lens overheating under intense summer temperatures. The paintwork is designed to diffuse light which prevents the lens from generating strong light reflections.
Arca-Swiss compatible tripod mount
The tripod mount features an Arca-Swiss compatible dovetail groove and also supports both 1/4-inch and 3/8-inch tripod screws.
Packaged with the high-performance XF1.4X TC F2 WR teleconverter
This high-performance teleconverter extends the focal length by 1.4 times while controlling aberrations when used wide open at an aperture of F2.0. When combined with the XF200mmF2 R LM OIS WR, the teleconverter provides the focal length equivalent to 427mm in the 35mm film format.