Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM
Out of stock
- EF-S-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 16-35.2mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/27
- One Super-Ultra-Low Dispersion Element
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Super Spectra Coating
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Internal Focus Design
- Rounded 6-Blade Diaphragm
- Covering a versatile wide-angle range, the EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM is designed for Canon EF-S-mount APS-C DSLRs, and provides a 16-35.2mm equivalent focal length range to suit working in a wide array of shooting conditions. Benefitting the flexible zoom range is a sophisticated optical design, which includes one Super-UD element and three aspherical elements to control chromatic and spherical aberrations, and a Super Spectra coating has been applied to limit flare and ghosting for improved contrast. Additionally, this lens sports a ring-type USM for quick and quiet autofocus performance and full-time manual focus override, and an internal focus design also quickens focusing speeds and maintains the overall lens length during operation.
- Wide-angle zoom is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-S-mount DSLRs and provides a 16-35.2mm equivalent focal length range.
- One Super-Ultra-Low Dispersion glass element noticeably reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color fidelity.
- Three aspherical elements limit distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing design, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Rounded six-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.